INSIGHT - A BILINGUAL ONLINE MAGAZINE

Monday, February 27, 2023

KATHIR BHARATHI

 A POEM BY

KATHIR BHARATHI

Translated into English by Latha Ramakrishnan(*First Draft)

YOU PLAY WITH YOUR OWN SELF

Connecting my aloneness with myself
I connected myself with my mobile.
Then I connected it
with Laptop
That on its own joined the Server.
As a reality joins its virtual reality
the Server with Cloud
and Cloud with the Globe
Joined.
And all too really
It was after this
a miracle took place.
Oh, My Dearest Aloneness
Come
to kick and happily play
you have got an earth ball
at your beck and call.

உங்களோடு
நீங்கள்
விளையாடுங்கள்!!!
..............
என் தனிமையை
என்னோடு இணைத்து
என்னை செல்போனோடு
இணைத்தேன்.
பிறகு செல்போனை
மடிக்கணினியோடு இணைத்தேன்.
அது தானாகவே
சர்வரோடு இணைந்துகொண்டது.
ஓர் உண்மை
தன் மெய்நிகர் உண்மையோடு இணைவதுபோல
சர்வர் க்ளௌடோடும்
க்ளௌட் உலக உருண்டையோடும்
இணைந்துகொண்டது
உண்மையாக.
இதன் பிறகு
அந்த அதிசயம் நிகழ்ந்தது.
அன்புள்ள தனிமையே
வா
நீ
உதைத்து மகிழ்ந்து விளையாட
ஓர் உலகப் பந்து கிடைத்திருக்கிறது.

-கதிர்பாரதி

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSIGHT MARCH 2021

INSIGHT - MARCH - APRIL, 2024 ISSUE