INSIGHT - A BILINGUAL ONLINE MAGAZINE

Thursday, April 22, 2021

NUHA

 A POEM BY

NUHA

Translated into English by Latha Ramakrishnan(*First Draft)

Do you know what they discuss about you
No need to know.
Let them keep scratching to their heart’s content
In course of time that would turn them into
pus-filled ulcer.
Don’t dump those garbage in my verandah
Garbage-trucks are more venom-soaked
than the garbage.
Let the two turn gangrenous
Let not my listening faculty be salvaged by
reeking stink
My world is different
There I am not alone
in the canopy of hands having sides infinite
with strong, so soft buds bursting open,
gripping me tight
with 'I' losing its grip.
Let pus of all kinds raise their tents
beyond my atmosphere.
Let my feather-edge nudge their eyes
Let the tip of my feather disturb their eyes
Let my blooms trouble them always.
Niro Niyas

உன்னைப்பற்றி அவர்கள் என்ன பேசிக்கிறார்கள் தெரியுமா
தெரியவேண்டாம்
அவர்கள் சொறிந்து சொறிந்து சுகம் காணட்டும்
காலப்போக்கில் அதுவே சீழ்பிடித்த புண்ணாக்கும்
அந்தக்குப்பைகளை என் தாழ்வாரத்தில் கொட்டிடவேண்டாம்
குப்பைலொரிகள் குப்பையைக்காட்டிலும் விஷமூறியவை
இரண்டும் புரையோடட்டும்
எந்தத் துர்வாடையும் என் செவிகளை இரட்சிக்காதிருக்கட்டும்
என் உலகம் வேறு
அதில் நான் தனித்திருக்கவில்லை
நான் மயங்கிப்போன எனை இறுகப்பற்றிய
வலிமையான இளகிப்போன முகைகள்
வெடிக்கின்ற முடிவிலியின் பக்கங்களைக் கொண்ட
கரங்களின் பந்தலில் கொடியாய் படர்ந்து கிடக்கிறேன்
சீழ்கள் என் வளிமண்டலத்துக்கப்பால் கூடாரமடிக்கட்டும்
என் இறகுநுனி அவற்றின் கண்களை உறுத்தட்டும்
என் மலர்களின் சுகந்தம் அவைகளை இம்சிக்கட்டும்





No comments:

Post a Comment

INSIGHT MARCH 2021

INSIGHT - MARCH - APRIL, 2024 ISSUE