INSIGHT - A BILINGUAL ONLINE MAGAZINE

Monday, June 22, 2020

ANA MIKA'S POEMS(2)

TWO POEMS BY 
ANA MIKA

Translated into English by Latha Ramakrishnan(*First Draft)

(1)
Hei you, stupid light
Damn you foolish light
Just keep your light rays
well-bundled in darkness
All too intensely
I hate your hues and shades
that bare my privacy
Do you know what a grand light
Dark is
My face sorrow-filled
My body torn by pain
My soul and all it safeguards
with such secrecy.
In this cabin in this darkness
I kneel down and pray
My Dark Light
I am a human animal that gobbles you
in excess
The colour of thee who fills my lungs and returns
is pitch black I firmly believe.
Beyond the purview of piercing light
begins the expanse of darkness.
In that I experience myself everywhere in
Soothing solitude.
My attires torn
My body filth and dirt-laden
I have concealed in this darkness
O untimely Darkness
You alone knows all too well
My deranged mind
My love
My lust
My loneliness
My hunger
Except you none other
has assimilated effortlessly
O Light you have never known
how to conceal my privacy
In the kingdom of the Light of Dark
Same hue same virtue for one and all
In the space that wears faces aplenty
Darkness never tries to ascertain itself.
It is darkness that had created the magnificent force of species
In the ensuing creation
What all I have become – do you know?
Here, I plead with the radiance
that shrinks me gradually
to let go of me.
Showing no mercy
It shines brighter.
Light determines my shade.
My Dark determines my Light.

Ana Mika
May 5 •
ஹேய் முட்டாள் வெளிச்சமே
ஹேய் முட்டாள் வெளிச்சமே
உன் ஔிக்கற்றையை
கொஞ்சம் இருளுக்குள் பொதித்து வை
என் அந்தரங்கத்தை நிர்வாணப்படுத்தும்
உன் நிறங்களை நான் மிகத்தீவிரமாய் வெறுக்கிறேன்
இருள் எவ்வளவு மகத்தான வெளிச்சம் தெரியுமா
என் துயரம் நிரம்பிய முகத்தை
என் வலி கொல்லும் உடலை
என் ஆன்மாவை அவ்வளவு இரகசியமாய் பாதுகாக்கிறது
இந்த அறையில் இந்த இருளில்
நான் மண்டியிட்டுப் பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்
என் இருள் வெளிச்சமே
உன்னை அதீதமாய் பருகும்
ஒரு மனித மிருகம் நான்
என் சுவாசப்பையில் நிரம்பித் திரும்பும் உன் நிறம்
கரிய இருள் என்பதை நான் நம்புகிறேன்
ஔி ஊடுறுவலின் எல்லைக்கு வெளியே
இருளின் பரப்பு தொடங்குகின்றன
அதில் எங்கும் ஏகாந்தமாய் உணருகிறேன்
என் கிழிந்த உடையை
அழுக்கு நிறைந்த என் உடலை
இந்த இருளுக்குள்தான் மறைத்து வைத்திருக்கிறேன்
அகால இருளே
என் மனப்பிறழ்வை
நீ மட்டுமே நன்கு அறிவாய்
என் காதலை
என் காமத்தை
என் தனிமையை
என் பசியை
உன்னைப்போல் அவ்வளவு எளிதாய்
யாரும் அணைத்துக்கொண்டதில்லை
ஔியே உனக்கு ஒருபோதும்
அந்தரங்கத்தை மறைக்கத்தெரிந்ததில்லை.
இருள் ஔிச்சத்தின் பரப்பில்
எல்லாவற்றிற்கும் ஒரே அறம் ஒரே நிறம்
அனேகத்தின் முகங்களை அணிகிற வெளியில்
தன்னை நிறுவுவதில்லை இருள்.
உயிரியின் பேராற்றலை இருள்தானே சிருஷ்டித்தது.
உண்டுபண்ணிய இயக்கத்தில்
நான் என்னவெல்லாம் ஆகிப்போனேன் தெரியுமா
இதோ என்னை கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சமாய்
சுறுக்கும் ப்ரகாசத்திடம்
எனை விட்டுவிடும்படி மன்றாடுகிறேன்
அது கருணையின்றி மேலும் ஔிகின்றது
என் நிழலை தீர்மானிக்கின்றன ஔி
என் ஔியை தீர்மானிக்கின்றன இருள்


(2) HOW TINY ‘I’ MANY

In space infinite
everything is breathing
For the squirrel that leaps down from my height
ripe fruits aplenty they have dropped
I, a human pick up one and relish it
What a wonderful tiny fruit it is
Today morning
in the fruit that the squirrel and myself eat
with no prayer
this great grand tree has brought forth the revelation
of the all too small lovely life
In the row of tiny ants upon the compound wall
sun’s time moves on
The sky of the birds that fly into forenoon
is all clear with blue all over and so glow radiantly
The roots of those trees that deliver life-breath
with soft and tender swings and sways
pervading wide and deep
have well expanded their frontiers densely
Who has given birth to the myriad hues and shades
smeared all over the world
As one gone crazy
I keep watching a mammoth butterfly
drawing the cloud which sucks the moisture
and resurrect lives and
whirring across the sky
In the space that vibrates in sounds
the soul comes into being as everything.
See in that green leaf
watery ciphers
the universe having a form
magnifying me
brimming and swaying
and
P
E
R
C
H
I
N
G
Oh, in that fluidity
How tiny I many?
Ana Mika
May 2 •
எத்தனை சிறிய நான்கள்
எல்லையற்ற வெளியிடம்
எல்லாம் உயிர் கொண்டிருக்கின்றன
என் உயரத்திலிருந்து தரைக்கு தாவும் அணிலிக்கு
கனிந்த பழங்களை நிறைய உதிர்த்திருக்கின்றன
மனிதவாசியான நான் அதில்
ஒன்றை எடுத்து ருசிக்கிறேன்
எவ்வளவு அற்புதமான குறுங்கனியது
இந்த காலையில் பிரார்த்தனையற்று
நானும் அணிலும் உண்ணும் பழத்தில்
மீச்சிறிய அழகிய வாழ்வை
தரிசிக்க தருவித்திருக்கின்றது இப்பெருமரம்
மதிலிலூரும் எறும்பின் வரிசையில்
வெயிலின் காலம் நகர்த்துகின்றன
முன்பகலுக்குள் பறக்கும் பறவைகளின் ஆகாயம் முழுக்க
தெளிந்து நீலம்பூசி வெளிச்சம் ப்ரகாசிக்கின்றது
சன்ன மிருதசைவுகளோடு
உயிர் காற்றை பிரசவிக்கும் மரங்களின் வேர்கள்
ஆழம்பரப்பி தன்னெல்லையை
அடர்த்தியாய் விரித்திருக்கின்றன
நிலமெழுகிய வர்ணங்களை இங்கு யார் பிரசவித்தது
ஈரம் உறிந்து உயிர்ப்பிக்கின்ற
மேகம் வரைந்து வானத்தை சலம்பிக்கொண்டு
பெரிய வண்ணத்துப் பூச்சியொன்று
அபாரமாய் பறக்கின்றதை
ஒரு பிறழ்ந்தவனைப்போல்
வேடிக்கைப் பார்த்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்
சப்தங்களில் அதிர்வுரும் வெளியிடம்
எல்லாமுமாக ஆன்மா உருகொள்கின்றன
பார் அந்த பச்சை இலையில்
நீர்மை சுழியங்களில்
பிரபஞ்சம் பிம்பம் தாங்கி
என்னை உருபெருக்கி
தளும்பி அசைந்து
கீ
ழி

ங்
கு
கி
ன்

அந்நீர்மையில்
எத்தனை சிறிய நான்கள்


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSIGHT MARCH 2021

INSIGHT - JULY - SEPTEMBER, 2024