INSIGHT - A BILINGUAL ONLINE MAGAZINE

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

AASU SUBRAMANIAN

A POEM BY
AASU SUBRAMANIAN

Translated into English by Latha Ramakrishnan(*First Draft)

Times when with fingers entwined we played
keep dawning into days

Ere the Time turns still
should touch the horizon at will

Suffice the shade you provide
to spread my wings and fly high

Don’t release my fingers please
They are my very light; brilliance

Now I see my path crystal clear
My Father.

விரல்கள் பிடித்து
விளையாடியப் பொழுதுகள்
விடிந்துக் கொண்டே இருக்கின்றன
பொழுது அடங்குவதற்குள்
அடிவானத்தைத் தொடவேண்டும்
உன் நிழல் போதும்
வானத்தின்
சிறகுகள் விரித்துப் பறக்க
விரல்களை விட்டு விடாதே
என் வெளிச்சம் அவை
இப்போது ,
என் பாதை தெளிவாகத் தெரிகிறது
அப்பா

ஆசு

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSIGHT MARCH 2021

INSIGHT - JULY - SEPTEMBER, 2024