INSIGHT - A BILINGUAL ONLINE MAGAZINE

Sunday, October 8, 2023

ARUMUGAM MURUGESAN

 A POEM BY

ARUMUGAM MURUGESAN

Rendered in English by Latha Ramakrishnan (First Draft)

SEMI-LIT
Every time I see some blossoms
I am reminded o you.
Whenever I try to talk with flowers
it is you who comes closer
Every time I think of plucking blossoms
I hear your rhythms of communion
You waking up and sitting
in the middle of night
in the middle of dream _
I keep watching always
sporting the thin smile of a corpse.
Every time while returning
as plant there sprouts upon us
a flower
formless.

* பாதி வெளிச்சம் *
ஒவ்வொரு முறை மலர்களைப் பார்க்கும்போதும்
உன் ஞாபகம் வருகிறது
ஒவ்வொரு முறை மலர்களோடு பேச முயற்சிக்கும்போதும்
நீயே அருகில் வருகிறாய்
ஒவ்வொரு முறை மலர்களைப் பறிக்க நினைக்கும்போதும்
நம் கலவல் ரிதம் தான் கேட்கிறது
பாதி இரவில்
பாதி கனவில்
நீ எழுந்து அமர்வதை
பாதி இருளில்
எப்பொழுதும் பார்த்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்
ஒரு சவத்தின் மெல்லிய புன்னகையுடன்
ஒவ்வொரு முறை
திரும்பிச் செல்கையிலும்
நம் மீது கொடியென வளர்கிறது
அரூபமாய்
ஒரு மலர்
***
--ஆறுமுகம் முருகேசன்

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSIGHT MARCH 2021

INSIGHT - MARCH - APRIL, 2024 ISSUE